"We nurture, you grow."
"Play a leading role in taking responsibility for building a society that we want to live in."
1. We believe in treating others, as we would like to be treated ourselves.
2. We encourage a culture of open communication and 'generous listening', in order to achieve quality in all that we do.
3. We want to facilitate respect for others, and encourage people to be truthful, honest and trustworthy.
4. We want to lead by example through caring, serving and equipping people; and creating a 'no blame' culture.
5. We want to empower people, and in return we want people to constantly want to improve themselves and our company; and to respect/honour others.
6. We view our associates/suppliers as part of our business and want to support their growth.
7. We want to treat our clients with respect, be honest with them and deal with any concerns promptly.
8. We look to promote gifting and responsibility in 5 specific areas within our company: Strategy, Business Development, Marketing, Personnel/Finance and Training. We also believe in employees becoming stakeholders in our company.
9. Our aim is provide a stable financial environment, and we believe in giving a proportion of our profits to charities/micro finance projects.
10. We see that we have responsibility for our local community, our society generally (especially to the disadvantaged, abused or poor), and to care for the environment.
We have been inspired by Steve Jobs, who said:
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it [by]:
1. Living someone else's life.
2. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
3. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice.
4. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary."
Our Vision & Values